The use of water for therapy has been carried out for hundreds of years and now forms a large part in medical practice to benefit our health and wellbeing.
The use of water can alleviate discomfort and enhance physical wellbeing. The body’s reaction to hot and cold stimuli acts as a healing process for pain relief; warm water can calm and soothe, and slows down the activity of internal organs, whereas cold water is used to invigorate and stimulate therefore increasing the activities.
Multi jets and hydrotherapy jets are incorporated to massage the body which stimulates the lymphatic system and flushing toxins; reduces muscle fatigue and pain; rehabilitates injured muscles; boosts the immune system; encourages detoxification; relieves stress.
Hydrotherapy is used to treat many illnesses and conditions including:
- stomach problems
- joint, muscle, and nerve problems
- sleep disorders
The benefits of hydrotherapy include:
- dramatically increasing the elimination of waste, thus assisting detoxification
- loosening tense, tight muscles and encouraging relaxation
- increasing the metabolic rate and digestion activity
- hydrating the cells, improving skin and muscle tone
- boosting the immune system, allowing it to function more efficiently
- improving the function of the internal organs by stimulating their blood supply.